- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 4 tablespoons butter, room temperature
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- dash of salt
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup Tampico Citrus Punch
- 1 teaspoon finely grated orange zest
- Combine flour, sugar, and butter with pastry blender or fork until mixture resembles meal.
- Measure 1/2 cup of the crumb mixture and move to a separate cup or bowl; blend in the cinnamon and then set aside.
- To the main crumb mixture, add baking powder and salt; blend well.
- Beat egg with the Tampico Citrus Punch until blended well; stir orange zest into the crumb mixture just until dry ingredients are moistened.
- Pour batter into a greased and floured 8-inch square baking pan.
- Sprinkle reserved cinnamon-crumb mixture over the batter.
- Bake at 350° for 25 to 30 minutes.